Fun for the entire family, family gala is an annual fundraiser that supports the museum’s mission to transform research into early learning experiences that inspire creative problem solving.
Family Gala: A Night on the Town
Save the Date: Saturday, May 13, 2017, 5:30 p.m.
You’re invited to the Bay Area Discovery Museum’s spring family gala fundraiser, A Night on the Town! Get dressed up and take your family out for a special evening, where we celebrate and explore the innovation of city landscapes, architecture, and transportation while enjoying dinner and dancing.
This family-friendly affair features:
- Music by DJ ManCub
- Kid-friendly dance lessons
- STEM programs
- Ferris wheel and other rides
- Food and drink
Proceeds from family gala support the museum’s mission and helps us provide more than 60,000 low-income Bay Area children and families with free access to the museum every year.
Buy Tickets NowBuy Tickets
- $150 Individual Ticket
- $500 Family Ticket (Admission for two adults and all children in household)
- $1,000 – $10,000 Host Committee Levels
Host Committee Levels
- $1,000 Host Committee Level includes:
- Admission for two adults and all children in household
- Early admission at 4:30 p.m. for special activities and a performance by famous jazz artist E.W. Wainwright
- Your name in event invitation and program
- $2,500 Host Committee Level includes:
- All benefits of $1,000 Host Committee Level
- Plus a Family Gala Fast Pass to enter shorter lines for the rides
- $5,000 Host Committee Level includes:
- All benefits of $2,500 Host Committee Level
- Plus admission for one guest family (two adults and all children in household)
- $10,000 Host Committee Level includes:
- All benefits of $5,000 Host Committee Level
- Plus admission for two guest families (two adults and all children in household per guest family)
Gifts may also be made by personal check, transfer of securities, or by gift through a Donor Advised Fund.
JPMorgan Chase & Co.