Calling all future engineers! Young explorers create structures using different types of building materials. Held in the Discovery Theater, this one-of-a-kind birthday celebration accommodates up to 40 children and 60 adults. This party is best for children ages 5 and up.
A Build-a-palooza Party includes:
- A museum facilitator to provide face painting, and party crafts and activities
- Admission to the museum for up to 40 children and 60 adults
- Access to museum exhibits and free programs
- 1.5 hours exclusive use of the Discovery Theater
- Paper goods and decorations
- Party favors
- Help from our friendly staff for setup and cleanup
- Food and beverage not included
- Party setup and cleanup are not included in the 1.5-hour timeframe. We provide an additional 30 minutes before and 15 minutes after party time for setup and cleanup.
- 30 minute extensions can be purchased for an additional $200
Build-a-palooza parties are available on Saturday and Sunday, from 10:30 a.m. – 12 p.m. or 2 – 3:30 p.m.
Additional Guests: Additional child is $35 each; additional adult is $12 each
Photo Booth Rental
For the ultimate party favor, add on a photo booth rental for $120. The prop box and kids’ imaginations means the options are endless. Photo booth prints are unlimited, and guests can strike poses during the entire party! Reserve yours today! (Subject to availability.)
To make sure your child’s birthday wishes come true, we recommend booking at least two to three months in advance. Full payment is required at the time of registration. For cancellations, you’ll receive a full refund minus a $50 administrative fee. To make a reservation, call (415) 942-3353 or fill out our online reservation form.