Interactive Design Challenges
Bring BADM home this winter with fresh and engaging design challenges! Use Zoom to interact LIVE with a BADM educator as your child is guided through new learning experiences.
These programs are designed for specific age groups for age-appropriate fun to explore new materials and engage in creative activities. A variety of themes means that your child can discover a new topic or foster new learning in an existing interest.
- Enjoy a member-exclusive storytime! Free for BADM members.
- Each month features a different theme, and each event leaves extra time for discussion, activity ideas, and additional opportunities for experimentation and exploration.
- Members receive a zoom link the morning of each 9 a.m. storytime session to access this virtual program.
Shadow Puppet Science Kit and Video
- Explore light and shadow as you build your very own shadow puppet using BADM's shadow puppet science kit. Each kit contains the template for a shadow puppet, laser cut in BADM's very own Try It Studio, plus a flashlight, decorative items and everything you need to create a shadow puppet performance.
- Pricing: $35 ($30 for Members)
- Pair with our Light and Shadow BB2U video for a fun day of shadow play!