Curious and Capable: Infant Playgroup
There are currently no upcoming sessions. Check back for further updates.
Curious and Capable is a new infant playgroup launching this spring at the Bay Area Discovery Museum. This four-week series is a chance for parents and infants to build a community of other families while sharing in fun, child-directed play.
With support from their parents and guidance from our early education experts, infants will navigate interactive stations that encourage them to touch and explore new materials, and play alongside other infants.
Play is one of the most important ways that infants build critical developmental skills. In Curious and Capable, parents can see how their child grows and learns with each new experience, and can learn more about how to support their child’s development as a play partner.
Through Curious and Capable, parents will:
- Enjoy special time playing and exploring with their infant
- Have the opportunity to discuss shared experiences with other parents of infants
- Gain knowledge about how play is interwoven in their child’s development
- For infants 8 – 16 months.
- Infants do not need to be crawling to attend class.
Open Every Day: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Member Hour: Saturdays, 9 - 10 a.m.