Curious and Capable: Infant Playgroup
March 5, 12, 19, and 26
9:30 – 11 a.m.
Curious and Capable is a new infant playgroup launching this spring at the Bay Area Discovery Museum. This four-week series is a chance for parents and infants to build a community of other families while sharing in fun, child-directed play.
With support from their parents and guidance from our early education experts, infants will navigate interactive stations that encourage them to touch and explore new materials, and play alongside other infants.
Play is one of the most important ways that infants build critical developmental skills. In Curious and Capable, parents can see how their child grows and learns with each new experience, and can learn more about how to support their child’s development as a play partner.
Through Curious and Capable, parents will:
- Enjoy special time playing and exploring with their infant
- Have the opportunity to discuss shared experiences with other parents of infants
- Gain knowledge about how play is interwoven in their child’s development
Price for 4-Week Series
Family Access Members: $50
Price of all-day admission is included in series fee.
Email email@example.com for member price code.
- For infants 8 – 16 months.
- Infants do not need to be crawling to attend class.
Tuesday – Friday: 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Saturday: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Sunday: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Member Hour: Saturday 9 a.m. – 10 a.m.