Family Access ($40)
Reduced-cost memberships are offered for families who qualify. Family Access Members enjoy all of the same benefits as Family Members. To qualify for a Family Access Membership, your family must participate in at least one of the following programs:
- Food Stamps/CalFresh Program/Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program
- Free and Reduced School Lunch
- Woman Infants and Children (WIC)
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
- Section 8/Public Housing
- Children’s Health Insurance Plan (CHIP)/Healthy Families
- Low Income Energy Assistance/Home Energy Assistance Program (HEAP)
- Kaiser Permanente Cares for Kids (Child Health Plan)
- Licensed Foster Parent
- Active Military and Veterans
- One child enrolled in a Connections Partner School
- Early Head Start or Head Start
- Cal WORKS
- Placement on centralized eligibility list for childcare subsidy
Ways to Join:
Provide proof of eligibility and payment through one of the following methods:
ONLINE: Email your proof of eligibility to email@example.com and we will provide you with access to purchase online and book your tickets.
BY MAIL: Send in your proof of eligibility, the application, and a $40 check made out to Bay Area Discovery Museum. Once you receive online confirmation of your membership you will be able to reserve free member tickets online.
IN PERSON: Visit the museum to apply with your proof of eligibility and book tickets for then next available time slot.
Attn: Membership Access Program, Bay Area Discovery Museum
557 McReynolds Road
Sausalito, CA 94965
You will receive an email with directions to access your electronic membership card once payment is received.
Free admission not valid for Goblin Jamboree Fundraiser. Memberships are non-transferable and cannot be shared or transferred with others. Benefits are subject to change and may be revoked upon misuse.