This program survey (available in six languages) is intended for library staff to gain feedback about their school readiness work. The survey is available in its entirety and as a shortened, half sheet version. Feel free to adapt the questions to get more specific data on a particular program or event.
Tips for encouraging parents and caregivers to complete surveys:
- Place surveys and pens on clipboards so they are easy to hand out.
- Try distributing surveys at the beginning of the program and then encourage families to fill them out at the end while you do a closing song or rhyme.
- Remember to tell people why they are filling out the survey and how you plan to use the information you collect.
- If possible, have another staff member or volunteer help hand out and collect surveys, so that you can focus on the program.
- If you have the surveys sitting out, provide an example of a completed survey.
- Give everyone one of the bookmarks from the Toolkit as a thank you for completing the survey.
Please see printing instructions here.
Click the language of the program survey you would like to download:
The English text of these resources has been translated into Spanish, Simplified Chinese, Tagalog, Vietnamese, and Farsi. Because translations are often subjective, if you find any errors, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know how we can improve them.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.