To reserve your visit, select the day you wish to visit. From there, select an entry time. There is no time limit to your visit, however, please arrive within the timeframe on your tickets.
Face Coverings are now optional outdoors for all visitors. Indoors, all visitors 2 years and older are required to wear a face covering regardless of vaccination status.
Need assistance reserving member tickets? Watch this instructional video.
Please note before booking your visit: We're making improvements for your family! How Things Work will close at 3 p.m. on Wednesday, June 30.
Wednesday - Sunday: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Member Hour: 9 - 10 a.m.
Closed Monday - Tuesday
BADM will be closed Sunday, July 4
Admission Pass or Discount
- Reservations using a free admission pass or one of BADM’s discounts must be requested 72 hours in advance.
- Request the time you would like to visit at least 72 hours in advance. Our staff processes these requests Wed-Sun, 9am-4pm.
- You must you must bring the physical pass or proof of discount, along with your tickets, the day of your visit in order to be allowed into the museum. You’ll need to pay for general admission if you’re unable to present your pass or proof of discount the day of your visit.
- Find a full list of our admission discounts here.
We're working hard to keep our visitors and staff safe. Here are some things to know before your visit:
- Read our COVID Site Policies.
Face Coverings are optional outdoors for all visitors. Indoors, all visitors 2 years and older are required to wear a face covering regardless of vaccination status. Face Shields are not an acceptable face covering (for children or adults).
- Everyone must maintain physical distance from staff and visitors not in their group.
- Groups larger than 6 people are not allowed at this time due to state regulations