BADM is open! Recent changes to the state and regional Stay-Home orders allow outdoor recreation areas to remain open, giving us the opportunity to welcome families back to the museum.
Visit windows are 2-hour timeslots. You may arrive at any time within the reserved timeslot but must depart when the timeslot ends.
The museum will function as a space for open play and exploration, with staff on hand to ensure face coverings are worn and visitors are physically distancing. Capacity is limited. Advanced tickets are required.
Closed Monday - Tuesday
Admission Pass or Discount
- Free admission passes and discounts must be requested 72 hours in advance.
- Click "Reserve Now".
- Request the time you would like to visit at least 72 hours in advance. Our staff processes these requests Wed-Sun, 9am-4pm.
- Bring your admission pass or proof of discount, along with your tickets will be required for entry on the day of your visit.
- Find a full list of our admission discounts here.
We're working hard to keep our visitors and staff safe. Here are some things to know before your visit:
- Read our new COVID Site Policies.
- All visitors 2 years and older are required to wear a face covering. Face Shields are not an acceptable face covering (for children or adults).
- Everyone must maintain physical distance from staff and visitors not in their group.
- Groups larger than 6 people are not allowed at this time due to state regulations