All visitors need to reserve their tickets in advance to maintain a safe capacity on site. Read the COVID Safety Information below and choose your ticket type.
The next Free Day is 10/7/2020, advanced reservations are required.
BADM is Open!
Outdoor spaces are open to members and the general public! Indoor spaces are reopening in phases. First to reopen: Wobbleland and Bay Hall! Advanced tickets are required.
Closed Monday - Tuesday
Admission Pass or Discount
- Free admission passes and discounts must be requested 72 hours in advance.
- Click "Reserve Now".
- Request the time you would like to visit, you will get a confirmation within 72 hours.
- Bring your admission pass or proof of discount, along with your tickets will be required for entry on the day of your visit.
- Find a full list of our admission discounts here.
We're working hard to keep our visitors and staff safe. Here are some things to know before your visit:
- Read our new COVID Site Policies.
- All visitors 2 years and older are required to wear a face covering. Face Shields are not an acceptable face covering (for children or adults).
- Everyone must maintain physical distance from staff and visitors not in their group.
- Groups larger than 6 people are not allowed at this time due to state regulations