Inspire and support your team with family engagement opportunities at the Bay Area Discovery Museum (BADM), including admission to our research-backed exhibits and programs, exclusive access to at-home learning resources for children, and more!
Your membership supports the next generation of makers, tinkerers, scientists, artists, engineers, conservationists, and creative problem solvers. We are committed to removing financial barriers to high quality learning opportunities for all children and families. Your support ensures that we can provide free or reduced admission for over 20% of our visitors, as well as scholarships for over 50% of students we serve each year at schools, libraries, and community organizations throughout all 9 Bay Area counties. Corporate memberships are fully tax deductible.
All Corporate Membership Levels include these exclusive benefits:
- Employees receive 20% off a BADM Supporting Level Membership
- Invitations to our annual Corporate Partner Family Day
- Access to hands-on STEAM activities created by BADM educators to support families' at-home learning
- Opportunity to bring BADM's hands-on programs to your office for family days!
- Recognition on BADM's website and on the donor wall in BADM's Entry Pavilion
Corporate Membership Levels
*Each pass admits 2 individuals, not valid for select BADM events.
**Company membership cards are transferable within the company and reusable within one year. Cardholders receive free admission for themselves, one other adult, and all the children in their household. Free general admission with company membership cards is not valid for select BADM events.
***Free admission policy is not valid for select BADM events.
+Proof of employment (work ID/badge, business card, or pay stub) with photo ID are required for entry.