Bay Area Discovery Museum's School Programs are back! We are excited to offer a variety of fun, hands-on, NGSS-aligned programs for your PK - 5th graders at the Museum and in your school.
Our programs are multidisciplinary - integrating science, art, math, & engineering design learning. Let's Think, Make, Try® together!
All of Bay Area Discovery Museum’s School Programs:
- Are fun, engaging, and elicit imagination & creative thinking
- Cultivate a maker mindset & resourcefulness
- Foster community-based problem solving
- Work with accessible materials
- Scaffold to student and educator needs
Questions? Want a more customized experience? We’re flexible! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you to the following funders for their support of School Programs.