To reserve your visit, select the day you wish to visit. Tickets are required for admission except for members, guest passes, and discounted tickets.
The museum will be closed for annual maintenance and staff training September 11 - 22.
- $1 – For EBT Cardholders ($1 per family member of the household)
- $15 – Baby (ages 6-11 months)
- $20 – Child (ages 1-17)
- $20 – Adult (ages 18-64)
- $18 – Senior (ages 65+)
- Membership pays for itself in 3 visits! Join today to visit for free all year without a reservation.
Find out how much Membership can save you!
with a 12-month
For only $0.00
more you can buy a 12-month
Museum Membership. For only $0.00
more, you can enjoy all the benefits of membership like unlimited visits,
special member hours and reciprocal admission to 300+ museums. Regular admission price: $0.00
Save $0.00 with a 12-month membership.
For only $0.00 more you can buy a 12-month Museum Membership.
For only $0.00 more, you can enjoy all the benefits of membership like unlimited visits, special member hours and reciprocal admission to 300+ museums.
Regular admission price: $0.00
- No advanced tickets are required! Download your eMembership Card prior to your visit for easy check-in.
- To reserve discounted tickets for your guests, click the link above for General Admission Tickets. Sign in to your online account and select the date you wish to visit. Your discount will be automatically applied before completing the transaction.
Admission Pass or Discount
- To use Guest Passes or gain admission through our Access Programs, including Museums for All (EBT), admission passes or other discounts, simply visit the museum.
- Ticket reservations for these passes do not need to be made in advance. Please note, Member Hour is 9-10 a.m., and Bay Area Discovery Museum opens to the general public at 10 a.m.
- If it's your first time, please register on our website for a more efficient check-in process.
Wednesday - Sunday: 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Member Hour: 9 – 10 a.m.
Closed: Monday and Tuesday
The museum will be closed on Wednesday, November 1, for emergency preparedness training.
Prepare for Your Visit
- Children must be accompanied by adults at all times with a minimum supervisory ratio of one adult for every five children.
- Read our COVID Site Policies.
- Face coverings are optional, but strongly recommended indoors.