To reserve your visit, select the day you wish to visit. From there, select an entry time. There is no time limit to your visit, however, please arrive within the timeframe on your tickets. Tickets are required for admission except for members, guest passes, and discounted tickets.
- $1 – For EBT Cardholders ($1 per family member of the household)
- $15 – Baby (ages 6-11 months)
- $18 – Child (ages 1-17)
- $18 – Adult (ages 18-64)
- $16 – Senior (ages 65+)
- Reserve your tickets for a time slot between 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Membership pays for itself in 3 visits! Join today to visit for free all year without a reservation.
Wednesday - Sunday: 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Member Hour: 9 – 10 a.m.
Closed Monday – Tuesday
- No advanced tickets are required! Download your eMembership Card prior to your visit for easy check-in.
- To reserve discounted tickets for your guests, click the link above for General Admission Tickets. Sign in to your online account and select the date and time you wish to visit. Your discount will be automatically applied before completing the transaction.
Admission Pass or Discount
- To use Guest Passes or gain admission through our Access Programs, including Museums for All (EBT), admission passes or other discounts, simply visit the museum.
- Ticket reservations for these passes do not need to be made in advance. Please note, Member Hour occurs every day between 9-10 a.m., and Bay Area Discovery Museum opens to the general public at 10 a.m.
- If it's your first time, please register on our website for a more efficient check-in process.
We're working hard to keep our visitors and staff safe. Here are some things to know before your visit:
- Children must be accompanied by adults at all times with a minimum supervisory ratio of one adult for every five children.
- Read our COVID Site Policies.
- Face coverings are optional outside and are required indoors for all visitors 2 years and older. This is in accordance with National Parks Service policy. Face Shields are not an acceptable face covering (for children or adults). Thank you for continuing to keep our visitors and staff safe! Questions? Email at email@example.com.
- If your group size is larger than 20 please email firstname.lastname@example.org. For preschools and early elementary groups check out our Discover-It-Yourself Field Trips. Learn More