Pick a caption and draw a funny cartoon to go with it! This activity helps children build creative thinking skills.
- Something to write with
- Pick a caption from the list below.
- Draw a cartoon image that could be funny if put next to this caption.
- Share your drawing!
- Who gave Sam the keys?
- I can't wait until I can drive a car.
- Yes, I know that this is very advanced for kindergarten.
- How did you know that it is my birthday today?
- Even after failing out of spy school, Roger is still trying to learn the basics of espionage.
- No, you misunderstood. I said "free" not "tree!"
Try these add-on activities:
- Draw three completely different cartoons to match the same caption.
- Play in a group and compare cartoons and captions. Pick one player’s drawing to enter a “most creative cartoon and caption” contest.