Winter at BADM
BADM has transformed into a winter wonderland featuring special events, activities, and themed programs. Join us through December for:
- Our Iceless Skating Rink, open until December 30. Skate on by before it's gone
- Programs like Arctic Animals, Ice Castles, Snowball Launch Challenge, and more
- Noon Year’s Eve celebration, our annual event featuring a 12 p.m. ball drop
Read on for more details!
Iceless Skating Rink
Your last chance to visit is this week! Closes December 30.
Open now through December 30.
- Slide onto our synthetic ice rink!
- Children of all ages can slide and glide into the holiday season.
- Weekend Hours: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Weekday Hours: 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- Included in museum admission and free for BADM members.
*Please note that the Iceless Skating Rink will not be open for Noon Year’s Eve.
Each day, we offer 6+ drop-in programs included in admission!
December Program Highlights
- Special Program: Mud Kitchen – Satterlee Way
- STEM Program: Collaborative Quilting – Fab Lab
- Art Program: Ice Castles – Art Studios
- STEM Program: Arctic Animals – Check Schedule On-Site
- STEM Program: Snowball Launch Challenge – Check Schedule On-Site
Noon Years Eve Celebration
On December 31, join us for our annual celebration!
December 31, 2018
9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Ring in the new year with the entire family, without keeping the kids up past bedtime! Join us for this beloved annual event and kid-friendly affair!
- Decorate Glitter Crowns in the Art Studios
- Make Picture Perfect Props in the Fab Lab to wear in our festive photo booth
- Use artistic materials to create Wish Wands
- Join in a museum dance party to the tunes of DJ Mancub
- Watch the ball drop at noon
- And much more!