Fab Lab Party
Robots! Laser cutters! Tablets! Those are just a few of the high-tech items in the country’s first early childhood Fab Lab, through which kids can explore digital design and fabrication. Your child can celebrate her birthday right in this exciting space that was created to teach science, technology, engineering, and math skills (STEM) through hands-on learning. This party is best for children ages 5 and up.
A Fab Lab Party includes:
- A museum facilitator to run machines and activities
- Admission to the museum for up to 15 children and 20 adults
- Access to museum exhibits and free programs
- 1.5 hours exclusive use of rooms Fab Lab B and Fab Lab C
- Paper goods and decorations
- Party favors
- Help from our friendly staff for setup and cleanup
- Food and beverage not included
- Party setup and cleanup are not included in the 1.5-hour timeframe. We provide an additional 15 minutes before and after party time for setup and cleanup.
Fab Lab parties are available on Sunday from 3 – 4:30 p.m.
$875, Bay Area Discovery Museum members receive a $25 credit
Additional Guests: Additional child is $45 each; additional adult is $10 each
Photo Booth Rental
For the ultimate party favor, add on a photo booth rental for $120. The prop box and kids’ imaginations means the options are endless. Photo booth prints are unlimited, and guests can strike poses during the entire party! Reserve yours today! (Subject to availability.)
To make sure your child’s birthday wishes come true, we recommend booking at least two to three months in advance. Full payment is required at the time of registration. For cancellations, you’ll receive a full refund minus a $50 administrative fee. To make a reservation, call (415) 942-3353 or fill out our online reservation form.